Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Post screenshots of what you've been playing

I think we need some more picture threads around here :p



Spoiler


|||Spoiler








Spoiler


|||Spoiler


|||Spoiler


||||||Spoiler


|||Quote:






View Post



Spoiler









Is that the new Castlevania? I see like every Castlevania hero in existence in there. Book girl, hair guy, Soma Cruz, etc.|||I just finished this game last week (yea, I know. I'm 12 years late).



Spoiler






And now I play this game



Spoiler






and this game



Spoiler






And here a little something from what I'm doing now in GW



Spoiler


|||Spoiler


|||Spoiler tags are nice, but can't you bother to reduce the pictures to a reasonable size and just post them?

Played Boom Blox on my Wii with a friend a few days ago in coop mode.



PS: stacking Luxon points right now for this weekend, and sitting on the balcony reading... so no more computer games to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment