Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun Game give it a try.

Fun little game give it a try.

http://chrome.angrybirds.com/|||Those birds sure are angy.|||edit: nevermind|||Leave him, he's one of them now...|||Quote:






View Post

Leave him, he's one of them now...




Shouldn't we, like.. put him out of his misery or something?|||It would be the most humane thing to do. Give me the shotgun, and tell the kids to go to the basement. They don't need to see this. I'll make it quick and painless.|||Unfortunately, I only have this blunt instrument. It all may get a little messy, I'm glad you stepped up and volunteered, Rob.



Let me know when it's done.|||rofl that made me laugh so hard|||It's a dirty job, but someone had to do it. Now all I need is a couple of garbagebags.|||Don't forget to recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment