Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have returned

hello everyone. look up my post history i was a very storied posted back in the olden days of guild wars in this particular forum that we are viewing|||No, look at my glorious post count and tremble!|||Quote:






View Post

No, look at my glorious post count and tremble!




No ponies? I am disappoint.|||Damn. Now I have to find 5 teenagers with attitude again.

And a *** robot.|||I'm here to top you all! Until someone else tops me. Until then, fear!|||finland belgium is this euros only or what.. USA USA|||Quote:






View Post

No, look at my glorious post count and tremble!




And then look at mine and collapse in terror.|||I have more posts than you. I've overshadowed my dad.|||You laugh now, but my reign of terror will begin anew.|||Observe my post count and soil yourselves, ye lessers.

No comments:

Post a Comment