Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day!



Hope everyone has a great day! Pick up a Guinness and enjoy yourselves!


|||It's 11:30am and people here are drunk already. Then again, it's never too early to be dr.....where am I? Oh, college.|||Top o' da mornin' tae ya!

-Art|||I'm wearing green, but that's it.

Go figure this: A friend of mine has his birthday today. He has some Irish in his background. I'm invited to his birthday dinner out tonight. Where is he having it? At a Hibachi Grill...|||Happy St Patrick's!|||Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Hope you all wore green!!! |||I had a green beer with lunch! Happy St. Patrick's day you crazy loons!|||Didn't do anything green today. Oops. Well, getting drunk isn't my kinda deal anyway. Happy St. Pat's day to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment