Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April fools 2011 - Post em' if you've got em'

I was listening to BBC Radio 2 and Ken Bruce was sounding drunk and/or mad and so a little investigating into it showed it to be well known British impersonator/comedian Ken Bruce - who was doing a superb job of mashing him up.

So with so much out there like Google, YouTube and others (like GW - but that's on topic) what wonders has the world presented us with today?

-Art|||Christmas present for your kids (for those who have them):

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/l...cj&ref=&CJURL=|||I told my kid there's no school today because of a holiday. Then when she was about to check I told her the holiday was April's Fool.

Nice that she *wants* to go to school, this worked as a disappointment then a joy rather than the other way around.

Now to think of something for my gf.|||Quote:






View Post

Now to think of something for my gf.




Propose. As she stands there blinking in disbelief, slip one of these on her finger.

|||Behold: The Commando|||The candy ring would be awesome.

I sent her a message saying that I'm now a male model. That I sent my portfolio to agencies, and one of them replied that they got me a contract to work as male model for Sears.

Nice thing is that it's believable enough that she might go with it. That's be awesome if she told her friends etc.|||Quite good, I cracked a smile anyway.

|||xkcd is now xk3d|||Quote:






View Post

xkcd is now xk3d




*barfs on monitor*

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in Google's newest feature.

All about the Hulu redesign, though.|||Update:


Quote:




OMG!!! Congratulations flaco! My boyfriend is a model, my boyfriend is a model!...Uff…this is good news because I really didn’t see us living from the rock band competitions hahahaha. Hmmm we should have you practicing some poses!

At what time is the photo shooting?




Looks like she took the bait hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment