Thursday, April 12, 2012

What song are you listening to now?

[:1]I am listening to "Creep" - Radiohead.

Lets see what kind of music everyone likes to listen to.|||That's like asking how many hairs do I have on my head.

right now i'm listening to Peter Gabriel....

tomorrow, it may be Portishead.......

and the day after that, I might be inclined to listen to Cradle of Filth...|||Autumnal Fears by Hyadningar... (if you don't know the band it's normal: it's a small black metal (Satyricon like) band from my birth town)|||Sweet Sacrafice by Evanescence. I've got it on loop .|||Quote:






View Post

Autumnal Fears by Hyadningar... (if you don't know the band it's normal: it's a small black metal (Satyricon like) band from my birth town)




I will search for this band. Always ready to try new bands.|||At this very moment, im not listening to music... im listening to the Jeremy Kyle show on UK television (ITV1) - He's a daytime tv agony uncle who isnt afraid to say it like it is.

Im off work ill - daytime tv and GW is all i have! lol|||A live recording of a Birchville Cat Motel gig from 2005 (one that I was actually at!)...they're an ambient drone/noise project from New Zealand. Saw them on Wednesday night (I never though they'd come back to Scotland!) which is where I picked up the CD.

Over the past few days, however, I've been mostly listening to marshland environmental recordings and church bells for a piece of music I'm working on...|||Opeth

Song: Deliverance|||Finger Eleven - Paralyzer|||Tori Amos - Spark

No comments:

Post a Comment