Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bacon Cologne

http://www.fargginay.com/



Suddenly sold out due to GWO activity.



Also No Spambot|||That's just what a spambot would say...|||But he'd say it in Russian.|||True...

Также не спамбот|||I think we all know that this cologne will be of little use to most straight men. Smelling like bacon will attract mostly other men, not women.

Also, just for a chuckle... The link initially looked like "friggingay.com" to me. Just sayin'.|||I do love the ad where the loser wins because he smells of bacon. So parody of cologne ads (and beer for that matter).

Bacon doesn't need ads. It's bacon.|||Is that bacon cooking I hear when I hover my mouse over menu bar?|||Holy pig, they do have bacon cooking noise when you hover the mouse over the menu bar. And it sounds goooooood.|||Ten bonus pork points just for the sizzling bacon soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment