Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blog

[:1]Hey Alliance type people! I started a blog to post some of my writing, haven't had a chance to post a lot yet but i will soon. I would love feedback, it would help immensely.|||Maybe this should be either in the Alliance or fan fiction forum?|||What if I play on Horde side? Am I excluded?|||Quote:






View Post

What if I play on Horde side? Am I excluded?




I wish I could play the drums to give you a proper rimshot.|||Fun real-life anecdote: I'm buying some drums today from a friend. $125 bucks, can't go wrong for a cheap learners set.

I have no idea where I'm going to put them yet... but I'm getting them anyway.|||Quote:






View Post

I have no idea where I'm going to put them yet




On the floor. Trust me on this one. Putting them on a table will end up in misery, and they won't sound as good. And putting them on a bed might seem clever but really, it isn't.|||Lol rasp, you just made me laugh when I was feeling bleh.

Sent from my G2. lulz what typos?|||I was going to say in the living room so you can look like a boss for all your friends. Or the garage but, only when it's open so the neighbors can hear how you're doing.|||I was thinking garage too. I'll have to move a bunch of tires and the tablesaw though.

Oh and the 50 bags of Pepsi cans. Really should return those for the deposit someday..|||Don't forget to hide the dead bodies if you leave the garage open. People might think you're weird or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment