Monday, April 16, 2012

Fatty, fatty no-parents.

hahaha.

This totally deserves a thread.

Let's call it the Stupid Journalism Thread.



OH HEY I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY THIS VIDEO HAS PORTAL 2 SPOILERS.

|||I don't want to live on this planet anymore...|||So much stupid contained within such a little video.

There's also the fact the very next line is http://www.portal2sounds.com/1822#p=1&q=adopted.|||QQing has reached a new level!

I'm getting Jon Stewart to talk about my mesmer disappointment for Thursday nights episode of The Daily Show (The only hard edged news program left in the 46 states of America!).

-Art|||Sigh. I really need to play this game already. I'm almost debating trying to run it on a laptop which has an integrated intel graphics chip. Almost.|||I don't think it'd even run, sorry to say. TF2 literally refused to launch for me on a computer with integrated graphics. The video is kind of massive spoilers if you watched it, also sorry to say.|||I did watch it, but I don't see how that's a spoiler. Glados mentioned something about Chell not having a family in Portal 1. I've also heard things about Wheatley Labratorires and Cave Johnson, but I'm also not sure how those are spoilers either. Maybe I'll just watch a playthrough on Youtube.|||It's because



Spoiler




Wheatley starts the game as your only friend and you go after GLaDOS with him.
|||Yeah, I knew that from checking out previews. I guess I don't find info like that spoilerish, as I'm more interested in how things happen.|||I like how the father allows his daughter to continue to play a game about a girl who has been trapped by a sadistic robot overlord who constantly taunts about the player's inability to overcome problems and will probably just capture you, or recreate you, again in the end like she did last time.

"Hey daughter, welcome to living hell; by the way - we adopted you!!" he says with a glint in his eye

"Muhahahahaha" and off he goes curling the end of his waxed mustache.

-Art

No comments:

Post a Comment