Monday, April 16, 2012

Osama bin Laden is dead

I only seldom read the off-topic forum these days and I don't think I've ever started a thread before, but I think this is something important enough...

So, the stories about the death of Osama bin Laden are all over the news at the moment, and it has just been confirmed by president Obama as well. I'm an eternal skeptic so I'm not going to believe it until I see some more evidence (pics or it didn't happen!), but it's looking pretty promising!

It was about damn time too, and I hope that all this will have some kind of a positive effect. But if the news really are true, who will be the next Big Bad Villain? |||Quote:






View Post

who will be the next Big Bad Villain?




Some strawberry I bet.

|||There's already an active, ongoing thread regarding this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment