Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Team Fortress 2 Thread

[:1]Since most of the TF2 chat has been in TIOTFROTT, which some (SHAWN!) people don't look at, I figured it'd be a good idea to make a thread with servers, asking for achievement help, times for games, steamIDs, etc.

I'll edit this post with people's IDs as they give them.

Zayren - Me

losershawn - Shawn

Mr Pointless - The Pointless

Gmr Leon - Gmr Leon

Mild Mannered Janitor - styles

deadly.by.design - Zalis

SirJackassIII - Sir Jack

The Anonymous Mr P - ShadowReapr

#Luke- - ringsgold

Lead Farmer -

Beach/TWIST - Lucis

brandina - roar roar

Dragonsbane -

Mythic Gorilla - Wonderboy Jack

Rei Onryou - Rei Onryou

Soul - Soulstorm

Ruchko - woot im a warrior

iAkirai - Akirai Annuvali

Imaculata -=|Shotgun Brother|=- - Rob Van Der Sloot

Chaos Archivist - Chaos Archivist|||Oh, Lucis, you were Twist? I didn't know who it was and I didn't want to bring that thread back up just to ask. So I ended up just declining the friend invite because it kept popping up each and every time I loaded Steam.|||I haven't played TF2 in ages since the weekend/guest passes ran out. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the TF2 box package, although I wanted to wait to get the orange box. And no I can't buy it online.

Zayren if the ot thread ever becomes worth looking at like it used to be, instead of mindless +1 spam, I might read it again.

brandina is my gf, roar roar. Also, Soul is Soulstorm, Luke is ringsgold, Mild Mannered Janitor is styles, and Mythic Gorilla is Wonderboy Jack if I remember correctly.

Don't forget to join the gwo group if you haven't yet:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gwonline|||I have another guest pass if you want.|||So do I. And we should definintely try to get a game going at some point.

EDIT: BTW, it's Beach in my ID, not Bleach, Zaren ...

EDIT: Out of interest, who here is gonna get Left4Dead too? 'Cause if lots of ppl are, should we make this a general steam thread?|||<--- Ruchko|||Imaculata -=|Shotgun Brother|=-



(With all the symbols at the end. The Shotgun Brother handle is back from my counterstrike days. There are a total of three shotgun brothers.)|||The Anonymous Mr P, hither.

I tend to avoid most friend requests for no other reason than that I already have enough instant messaging systems getting in the way. I'm not shunning specific individuals, or anything.|||Quote:






View Post

Imaculata -=|Shotgun Brother|=-




Is the whole thing your steamID?

And for anyone who doesn't know, there is a GWO TF2 clan and server.|||Quote:






View Post

Is the whole thing your steamID?

And for anyone who doesn't know, there is a GWO TF2 clan and server.




Yup. But if you search for Imaculata you'll also find it. Apparently it's not a very popular name, hahaha.

The other Shotgun Brothers are:

SG_01 -=|Shotgun Brother|=-

and

Jake Hunter -=|Shotgun Brother|=-

(Who doesn't play TF2 yet as far as I know, still stuck to Counter Strike and Call of Duty I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment