Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Minecraft and charity

Here's your chance to get involved with Minecraft and sick children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6WyIsH_zM

http://qubetubers.com/



P.S. Yogscast is gonna be on at 3pm central.|||I'm sorry to impose but:

1) Does no one play/watch Minecraft and has any Paypal bucks to donate?

2) Does no one like the Child's Play charity?

3) Does no one have any comments at all?|||1. I do not either play or watch Minecraft. I do not have a PayPal account.

2. It looks like a good, well-meaning charity. I can't really say I like, or dislike, any charities.

3. Yes.|||Quote:






View Post

1. I do not either play or watch Minecraft. I do not have a PayPal account.

2. It looks like a good, well-meaning charity. I can't really say I like, or dislike, any charities.

3. Yes.






Fair enough!

May I remind though that donating to a worthwhile and close-to-home charity is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to feel good about oneself?

Minecrafters of the world, unite!

|||Quote:






View Post

I'm sorry to impose but:

1) Does no one play/watch Minecraft and has any Paypal bucks to donate?

2) Does no one like the Child's Play charity?

3) Does no one have any comments at all?




1. I prefer playing Minecraft to watching others play it. I saw this thread yesterday, and I tried watching some Swedish guy try a 404 challenge on that qubetubers channel for a while. I really didn't have the heart to tell him that he technically failed it straightaway due to opening the sinkhole first and then going to try and get wood on the surface. You're not supposed to open the hole until you are ready to go down it. Anyways, I got distracted, and then my puter crashed, so I completely forgot to post in this thread yesterday.



2. Nothing wrong with the Child's Play charity whatsoever. It's a very worthy charity. I have donated to them, and will do so again.



3. I'm in your thread, bumping it? |||I hate watching others trying to do the 404. It takes forever, and every couple minutes, I get the urge to yell out "you are doing it wrong!"

It was quite fun to watch the whole Yogscast gang attempt a sort of a speed run at it. They were dropping like flies- it was short and sweet. If I find the video I'll post a link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment