Thursday, April 12, 2012

Socks or trousers first?

[:1]One of the other threads brought up this age-old question. Which do you put on first, socks or pants?

Vote and discuss.|||Pants of course. I'd rather be caught without socks on, than be caught with no pants on. Pants are the obvious choice.... that and people who put their socks on first are evil.|||This poll is pants.

But seriously, I put my pants on first... one leg at a time.|||You jest, or you are illogical. Socks first, or you expel more energy than you should getting dressed by having to lift up your cuffs to properly pull on the socks. Also, in a zombie attack where running is necessary, rather have some foot protection than worry about whether they can see my privates or not.|||Socks first or else my feet will start to feel cold from walking on my stone cavern.|||Most of the time pants go first. There are some occasions where socks would go first such as if I wanted to minimize wrinkles on slacks.|||"Guys.. I put my pants on, just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records."|||ROFL Seriously!? My dad's antics made a thread? I am laughing so hard.

Pants first! duh!!|||I don't do pants.|||Quote:






View Post

ROFL Seriously!? My dad's antics made a thread? I am laughing so hard.

Pants first! duh!!




*Snickers* Yep, it did. Agreed all the way on pants, but unlike Nemeon, I'm not a cave man. Btw Nemeon, seen any commercials you liked recently? If not, I'll help you out:

Caveman Friendly Commercials



Spoiler


Ok, I know those are old, but I just had to laugh at Nemeon's response and it reminded me of the commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment