Monday, April 16, 2012

Why is my health so low

Someone cast WoH on my forumhealthbar or something. Being at under 10% health makes me jumpy. What did I do to deserver this cruel fate? ;<|||Were you tanking without a dedicated healer?

-Art|||Tyris you noob, sup runes don't stack, take them off |||Reverse protective spirit.|||And upgrade to some decent armor. You can't use the newbie stuff forever.|||I hope its not from all the cutting myself and eating candy that I did a while back...|||Taking advantage of this random thread to hopefully reach level 50.

This sure is a grindy game...

Edit: I failed.|||You must get stronger! Strong like bear! Bear posts a lot on forum! Be like bear!|||Quote:






View Post

You must get stronger! Strong like bear! Bear posts a lot on forum! Be like bear!




But I'm no bear! I'm a lion!|||Quote:






View Post

But I'm no bear! I'm a lion!




Better to be a bear than a lion:

No comments:

Post a Comment