Monday, April 16, 2012

The Ruin a Wish Forum Game

This is quite simple u add on the last persons reply heres an example



Message 1 - I Want the 15k armor

Message 2 - Granted - But Your little sister logs on your account and salvages it

I would Like a big Mac Meal

Message 3 - Granted But they forgot the fries

I would like Super Vigor rune

Note The subject doesnt have to be GW but it can be lets see where this goes he he



I Will Start

I would love 3 Nights holidaying in Japan|||OK, lets try this

I would love 3 Nights holidaying in Japan

Granted: but godzilla rises from the depths of the ocean and causes mayhem and total abandonment fot the way of life. Fear encompasses all who live in Japan and you become stranded there for months travelling only by foot. Ok that was probably a little too long , got carried away there..

My wish is to see the canucks win the stanley cup!!!|||Granted - unfortunately the only reason they lift it is to clean it after they have been relegated and forced to take odd jobs...

I want Arsenal to win the Champions Leauge with a clean sheet :dream:|||Granted but the genie doesn't know what Aresenal is so he has an Aresenal of nukes to win it.

I wish we lived in guild wars and played real life.|||Granted unfortunately they forgot to limit the death penalty at -60%

I wish the guildwars Assassin could take contracts on other players|||Granted, that's the sound of a thousand contracts being assigned to your head.

I wish I had my own background music.
|||Granted - But the Only music u got stored on your computer is twinkle twinkle little star (sorry i a big meanie lol)

I wish for a packet of tim tams that never runs out (if u live in aus u kow what it means its on a commercial in aus but still)|||Granted, the container is infinitely large and infinitely heavy as well as having infinite volume filled with whatever timtams are. Good luck eating, throwing, boiling, whatevering them.

I wish this thread wouldn't get moved to the off topic or locked|||Granted... But your account, and subsequently you, are deleted. From existence. Like in Back to the Future, but with out the 80'sMobile.

I'd like to randomly come across unbelievably enormous stashes of money in the game.|||Granted - But there's no longer anything worth buying.

I want an ice cream sandwich....in game...

No comments:

Post a Comment