Saturday, April 14, 2012

WoW goes F2P, sorta

[:1]http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/...s-free-to-play


Quote:




Following the news of Team Fortress 2's free-to-play plans, Blizzard is introducing a new, extended trail period into World of Warcraft. Previously, newcomers could play the game for a limited amount of time before they either had to start paying or get out. But now, anyone can jump in and play any number of characters for as long as they want for free; the catch is that you're capped at level 20.




I might jump in and play some of the introductory areas to completion, now that I don't have a time limit.

-T|||My rection:



Considering that except for endgame, the content is pretty copy & paste, I`ll definitely play some of my chars to level 20. I`d start a wargen and goblin if they`d let me too.|||WAR did the same thing, except no one cared because it's WAR.

Spoiler alert, devs: That's not how you do F2P.|||I might continue to ignore WoW and discourage others from playing it. Yeah, probably.|||Honestly, WoW isn't terribly exciting until level 90 or so.||||||Pic is weird.

Why not use your gun?||||||

|||Zayren, I'm a little concerned about you posting all this violent imagery. Perhaps we should have a chat with your parents. Are there problems at home?? Is someone hurting you?

No comments:

Post a Comment