Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anyone who play/played Runescape?

PM me if you do or did! I still play both RS and GW. Wilderness and free trade is coming back soon so it might be interesting.|||I want to do some equip or gold trade for your RS stuff for my GW stuff. We'll figure something out once the free trade is back. So message me if you are interested!|||You know that's illegal according to the rules of both games, and discussing it is a bannable offense on this site?|||lol, runescape|||That game is so terrible.|||People still pay 5/month to get full features?

Really?

Wow....|||I think my nephew still plays the free version. Not the worst game an 11-year-old could play. Then again, he's about to turn 14 and should probably upgrade to something better. Or go outside.|||Ehh I just wanted to play for the wilderness cuz I played that as a kid. Not really interested in anything else really. If they lied and dont put it back I'm not going back.|||Anyone have that youtube link where the kid gets some 80m gauntletts, and then someone spikes him, and his chara dies a permadeath? And he freaks over the teamchat?

No comments:

Post a Comment