Wednesday, April 18, 2012

St Valentine's Funnies & Cool stuff

Yeah, I know, commercial and stuff. So what, let's have fun with it...

This is what my gf sent me:

"You brought religion into my life... I never believed in hell until I met you. Happy St Valentine's day anyhow."

(yes, she's got a good sense of humor)

-----

So go ahead and share your stories...|||When you care enough to send the very best...

|||



Spoiler










fore gore (if you dun like it).|||I look forward to the traditional sacrifice of a goat and dog tonight, and particularly whipping women with the corpses.

Hay, you all know how much of a conservative, traditional kind of bloke I am.|||Woah sweet stuff J. I can see this making it's way to those candy hearts.

"I dog-whip U" or something.|||

Awesome stuff.|||What's funny is how overpriced flowers are right now.

/glad me and the gf just make each other little gifts and watch a chick flick|||Bought flowers last year right after St Valentine's, and stuffed them in the freezer. I R so smrt.

We're having the traditional Valentines but twice (considering it's our first one together, I decided to have some fun with it). First day is the usual dinner & horror movie. Second day is home-cooked meal and as a surprise, hot stone massage. Finish with a special chocolate dessert.|||Did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom for my Valentine wife.

Hey waidamminit, I do that every week anyway.|||@MV: here's the trick... she probably takes it for granted by now anyway, right? So if she doesn't notice it, you can still get brownie points by making her notice that you did it to make her happy on St Val's.

Wait... so... what are her chores?

No comments:

Post a Comment