Saturday, April 21, 2012

Obama Nation: Mythbusters

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s.../post_296.html


Quote:




President Barack Obama will make a special appearance on the Discovery Channel show "MythBusters" on Dec. 8. A White House press release confirmed the cameo, which the president will announce during Monday's White House science fair attended by "winners of a broad range of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) competitions."




Turning America into a Marxist nation one show at a time! Oh and pfft science. What a bunch of crock. What say you, you bunch of godless libtards?|||Yes we can? Myth Busted? |||It's a Muslim or atheist conspiracy.|||The President will be on Mythbusters? Cool beans! Haven't watched the show in ages though. I can't even tell you what day and time new episodes come on.


Quote:






View Post

Turning America into a Marxist nation one show at a time!




Nothing to do with the President being on Mythbusters, but whatever.


Quote:






View Post

Oh and pfft science. What a bunch of crock. What say you, you bunch of godless libtards?




What's wrong with science?

I'm "godless" because I want to be (I'm not atheist, nor do I follow any religion, mainly because I think it's all pretty dumb to begin with, but thats for a different topic).

Eh, politics are pretty dumb too, IMO, so I don't classify myself as either conservative or liberal. Conservatives are too religious, "let's give to the rich", and "we can do no wrong" for my tastes. And the liberals, well, they get thrashed no matter what they do (Obama could save a puppy by pushing it out from in front of a moving vehicle and the vehicle could hit him and people STILL would focus on the fact that he damaged someones car, not that he saved a puppy...either that or that he pushed a puppy, one or the other, take your pick). I form my own opinions based upon how I feel about things, now how I'm told I should feel about things (which is why I feel that religion and politics are both total fail).

DISCLAIMER: I detect a high amount of sarcasm in this thread, but since my sarcasm detector is off and this IS the internet (a place with no emotion), I can't really tell, therefore, I treated this like it was not sarcasm. If it was all just sarcasm, then everything I said is still truly how I feel, however, it can all be disregarded in the context of this thread. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.|||Sorry Bears. I was being sarcastic and making a parody of all the Obama Nation threads that pop up here. I forget that not everyone is a regular here.|||Quote:






View Post

Sorry Bears. I was being sarcastic and making a parody of all the Obama Nation threads that pop up here. I forget that not everyone is a regular here.




Eh, I usually avoid those stupid Obama Nation threads like the plague, but this one really struck a nerve (regardless of being sarcastic or not). I had a feeling there was some sarcasm involved, since the thread wasn't started by one of the usual people. Felt good to rant though! Thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment