Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sarah Palin joins Fox News

Yup,

Sarah Palin is now a host on Fox News.

She is quoted as saying:
Quote:




"It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balance news."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz0cMcDpJmG




IT's real late here so I'm going to bed. Hope this makes you guys as excited as it makes me!

-Art|||Huh, well I'm not sure what to think of this. Better then having her in politics I guess.|||almost makes me wish i was american|||The stupids are congregating!|||Fair and balanced, she says?

Hmm... that phrase sounds somewhat familiar...|||Mind = blown.|||They finally got a genuine dumb bimbo as an anchor (?) instead of a bunch of fake ones.|||Quote:






View Post

Yup,

Sarah Palin is now a host on Fox News.

She is quoted as saying:

IT's real late here so I'm going to bed. Hope this makes you guys as excited as it makes me!

-Art




I thought you meant Sarah Palin was quoted as saying: I'm going to bed... hope this makes you guys as *excited* as me...

But well, at least she's out of politics. For now.|||In before sarca|||Right wing and full of crap.



Why can't she go away. Maybe she could go visit Russia instead of looking at in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment