Thursday, April 19, 2012

Unreleased NCSoft Project

Probably old news, but still fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCsWIr3pLOY|||Thanks for sharing. I actually HATE stuff like this because it just makes me really want to learn all about it! lol Same with the canceled GW1 chapter!|||Quote:






View Post

Thanks for sharing. I actually HATE stuff like this because it just makes me really want to learn all about it! lol Same with the canceled GW1 chapter!




Haha, I wanted to know everything about GW: Utopia as well, but then I realized most of the new content is in the Asuran area of EOTN, which is probably (though but a small part) what Utopia would have looked like.|||I still wanted to run around in The Hub of Time.

Now I have to make up my own stuff if I'm ever gonna use it in my comic..

Because I got a Chronomancer running around in it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment