Saturday, April 21, 2012

Emily the Strange Movie!

I will admit I am giddy right now.

Emily The Strange Movie IMDB

More News

Not only is there an 'Emily the Strange' movie being made into a movie, but they got Chloe Moretz to play her. The young actress has shown good acting (imo) in the last few movies she has made (and from the trailers, 'Let Me In' is going to rock too, Oct. 1).

Emily The Strange

Didn't put this in the horror thread because I would have bumped my own thread.|||I absolutely love Emily The Strange! I wonder why this thread doesn't have any comment. Emily may be different but she's not weird, in my opinion. I guess it depends on your view of life and people in general.

1 comment:

  1. The rumours about an Emily the Strange movie have been flying around for YEARS. I hope they're finally coming true. I guess 2013 would be a good time for the movie to be released. :)

    Emily IS weird. She's strange, she's different, and she doesn't care what people think. That's the whole point! :D

    ReplyDelete