Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crocodile on a Plane, and other ludicrous behaviors...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14984847.html


Quote:




A crocodile escaped from a passenger's bag sparking a stampede that caused a plane to crash, killing 19 passengers and the British pilot, according to reports.




Here's some more lunacy:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14985331.html


Quote:




A baby died when a family of 12 leapt from their second floor balcony in Paris claiming they were fleeing the devil.




I have trouble believing that groups of people would assume this kind of lemming reaction to questionable stimuli.


|||It's called mob mentality.|||Yeah, thanks.

I can't envision being so crazy just because other people are. Then again, who knows how I'd react if everyone else was going nuts.|||That first story is pretty wild but that second story is just plain crazy. I kind of wonder if there was any sort of mental illness in their family history.|||The first one seems naturally played out to me (with unfortunate results); since some of the passengers were making their way up to the front (by reports) and if someone form the back started screaming of a crocodile (I am guessing 3-4ft to fit in a duffel bag); the other passengers up front do not know how "big" the animal is, and, well, the plane crashes as they all run from unknown danger.

The second story is straight up cuckoo.

The crocodile survived the crash, LOL, but got the machete later :(.|||On a related note, I ate some crocodile a few days ago.|||Quote:






View Post

On a related note, I ate some crocodile a few days ago.




Fairly yummy, isn't it? Try ostrich too.

There's no discussion of the French family in question... one must ask what culture they were from, if seeing the husband walking around was immediately identified by the wife as a devil.

That reminds me, anyone need to feed their... dog... in the basement?|||Never had crocodile but I'd imagine it's similar to alligator, which is quite tasty. Blackened alligator is highly suggested imo.

I had an ostrich burger once... the patty was naval grey. Pretty delicious though.|||Quote:






View Post

Fairly yummy, isn't it? Try ostrich too.




Ostrich is awesome. My favorite meat, actually.


Quote:






View Post

Never had crocodile but I'd imagine it's similar to alligator, which is quite tasty.




Yeah, it was alligator. But I figure the two probably taste the same, and I keep getting the two confused anyway.|||Quote:






View Post

Ostrich is awesome. My favorite meat, actually.





Ostrich is good. Not the best, but good.

Ever tried kangaroo? Heard that you can get it to taste rather great.

No comments:

Post a Comment