Thursday, April 19, 2012

Humble Indie Bundle - Back with a Vengeance

The Humble Indie Bundle's back - five awesome games, two great charities and a team of support, all DRM free and for every OS and you get to set your own price: http://www.humblebundle.com/

All you need is a PayPal account and a heart.



Or an advanced pacemaker.|||I already owned two of the bundled games again, but I still picked it up. (Braid, Machinarium) Technically, if you count what's on my iPod Touch, I owned 3 of of the 5. (Osmos) Revenge of the Fallen is an interesting take on 2d Tower Defense. Haven't tried Cortex Commander yet.

It's interesting to see how the list of top donators list has turned into marketing spam. Looks like Notch from Minecraft has taken the top spot for now with $2k.|||Pretty cool offer, and I like it when people come up with different ways to generate money for welfare organisations(or just alternative payment methods like this one in general).|||Quote:






View Post

I already owned two of the bundled games again, but I still picked it up. (Braid, Machinarium) Technically, if you count what's on my iPod Touch, I owned 3 of of the 5. (Osmos) Revenge of the Fallen is an interesting take on 2d Tower Defense. Haven't tried Cortex Commander yet.

It's interesting to see how the list of top donators list has turned into marketing spam. Looks like Notch from Minecraft has taken the top spot for now with $2k.




I like how 402 donated 500$.

Also lol@metasploit's donation.|||I gave them $50 this year. Hell, I paid $15 for Braid alone on the PS3. Gonna gift this version to my nephew.

Also I thought this was kind of cool.|||15$ from me, but I'm a poor college student so that'll have to do (plus I already paid for Braid).|||I gave them 30.|||I paid ten, but already owned 3/5 of the package. Plus, if it turns out to be like next year, I'll end up buying it more than once. (for gifts, etc)|||Machinarium sounds interesting as a game to install on the school's PCs for leisure time activities. Does it come in changeable languages or is the humble bundle version English only?|||I would give them everything in my PayPal account, but unfortunately that's only a dollar or two and I'd feel like a dick doing that. By the time I transfer more funds into pp, the sale will have ended. (PP doesn't take funds instantly out of your acc when linked to canadian debit cards, you have to manually add the money in, which takes a few weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment