Thursday, April 19, 2012

Noa's evil plot to steal the moon.

HEAR ME SAVAGES!

I demand a mini polar bear delivered unto me this night, oooooRRRRR...

I shall STEAL the moon!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaa!|||My first thought was...





...but then I remembered that his plan was only to carve his name onto it.



I'll likely take a peek tomorrow night.|||Quote:






View Post

I'll likely take a peek tomorrow night.




I do hope that by "tomorrow night" you mean "in about 4 hours".|||Quote:






View Post

I do hope that by "tomorrow night" you mean "in about 4 hours".




Right. Drat. Means I'll miss some sleep, since I'm meeting the gf in the park to see it.

My days are all mixed up this week. I made a remark to someone thinking tomorrow was Wednesday already. That's the lousy part of Christmas compounding my schedule...|||I'm kinda tempted to stay up and see if, but I don't know if I'll be able to or not, since it's raining now and there are clouds like crazy.|||

I won't be seeing anything. It's overcast, snowing, and I'll be stuck at work anyway. Dammit.|||Since none of you have complied with the offering required, I shall now TAKE your precious moon away.





Watch now, as I remove bits of it at a time, slowly whittling it away as you're all HELPLESS to do anything but watch!

No no, to late to offer me that mini polar bear NOW.

Maybe a vizu or oni would make me consider changing my mind...

Watch now, as I replace your old moon with... the BLOOD MOON!

well... not really blood, more sort of a pale orange... kinda... sickly like...

yes, the DEATHLY PALE ORANGE MOON!



Oh look, the poor wolves won't have anything more to howl at. Muwahahahahaaaaa!||||||I wish I could have seen it... But it was clear till about 10 minutes before the eclipse, and then the fog really moved in...

It's clear right now (naturally...)|||clouds & heavy snow this morning ... so I could only guess where the moon was hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment