Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tastes like chicken

yummy stuff, enjoy!|||I just ate a chicken pot pie about 5 minutes before clicking this.|||did it taste like chicken?|||Good thing I stay as far away as I can from those kinda retarded products.

I prefer if I can know what I eat more than the fact that it's supposedly meat from a particular type of animal.

Hell, if I was rich instead of a poor student, I'd never buy minced meat, I'd buy proper lumps and chop it up myself. It's stupid enough that we have these things and that there's such a huge market for them in the first place, let's not give them more incentive to keep pushing.

I know that here, the industry for chicken says consumers want processed meat. That means they call it marinated and pump saline solution into it(up to like 20%) and the act like they're doing people a favour.|||Meh. Real men eat everything, especially if it's got dirt and weird stuff in it. I'll not stop eating my Nathan's dogs for a mere pap alert.|||I like pig bone marrow cooked the old-fashioned way thanks.

That pink goop looks like taffy. I'd love to hand that out for Halloween.|||Kind of cool, the process to get these very last pieces of meat off the bones must be complicated. It's good that they invented this, so that you need fewer chickens to feed more people.

Also imagine what that cardboard box must look like afterwards |||I ate a shawarma yesterday that tasted like cardboard. I wish it tasted like chicken.|||Quote:






View Post

Also imagine what that cardboard box must look like afterwards




We don't have to imagine. That's what McDonald's chicken nuggets are made from.|||The first time I can recall noticing MSC in an ingredient list was on a can of vienna sausages. The only reason I was eating them was because I'd had my wisdom teeth out. (and there was precious little I could eat) It was during the Winter '08 Olympics, so... do the math.

Disgusting as it is, I still crave a can of that stuff once in a while. Maybe every few years, and then I'm reminded why it's so seldom.

No comments:

Post a Comment