Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Holidays

Specifically, Merry Christmas today. But, for those who observe other holidays, or none at all, enjoy yourselves anyway. Just do it.|||We've done all the eating and gifting yesterday in Finland. But happy holidays to all the citizens of OTF!|||Just got back from a long day. Had breakfast & gifts at the girlfriend's family's house in the a.m., late brunch & gifts at my parents' house in another state and then dinner at an aunt's house for extended family gifting.|||Merry Christmas to y'all and Happy Festivus to the rest of us.|||Happy Holidays!

My kid drew me a card.

My gf got me chicken.

My mom got me a can of brocoli soup.

I bought the gift that my dad will give me.

And my ex got me booze.

True story. My life is interesting as always.|||Merry christmas.|||Somebody gave me a cigarette rolling kit. Quite odd, since I don't smoke; however, the giver is a smoker, so I rolled all the cigs and gave them to him for Christmas. Somehow I feel that this was the plan all along.|||Happy politically correct holidays everyone!|||Merry Christmas!

I had the best food ever yesterday.|||Ho ho ho! Happy holidays everyone!

Anyone get anything good for the holidays? I can't believe what my dad got for my mom - a Nintendo DS. I was begging for one but my mom got it. Grrr...oh well she'll never be able to figure it out so I can steal it. muhahaha

What I got was the collectable WoW stuffed animals, two of which have mini versions that you can add to your account. I also got Cataclysm (though I got it earlier) and...actually my whole Christmas present theme was WoW. At least from my fiance. My grandma made me a wolf quilt and my parents have something under our tree but I won't get those until I get home. Wonder what it is...

Anyway, that's my holiday. Hope you all had a safe and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment