Saturday, April 21, 2012

PirateNation: Muteny in the classroom!

Pirates are coming to our schools and helping our youth rebel!

http://celebs.icanhascheezburger.com...-jack-sparrow/

I would gather the East India Trading company might have a problem with that. You know, the guys who bring the tea?|||That is amazing. I love Depp for doing that. I think a drunk pirate is a great rolemodel for these kids.|||That's pretty awesome. Depp made Pirates of the Caribbean.|||He's only doing that because Pirates are Democrats.|||Quote:






View Post

He's only doing that because Pirates are Democrats.




Well, I for one can respect someone who openly admits trying to loot and pillage their host society for purposes of selfish plunder.

Wouldn't it be great if Depp said something in character about his effort being "for the children!"

P.S. the 9-year-old's letter said they had a plentiful supply of rum. Why couldn't I have gone to a school like that?!|||Johnny Depp is awesome "."|||

That is is so funny, even I would support that mutiny for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment