Thursday, April 12, 2012

sweeeeeet fallout 3! new rpg

[:1]http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

here is the teaser|||Never played the first 2, though my mate kept telling me how good they were...|||Quote:






View Post

Never played the first 2, though my mate kept telling me how good they were...




I would say they are one of the best rpg's of all time if you can get your hands one it is worth yur time

i just hope 3 will live up to the standards of 1 and 2|||sweee....Bethseda.... oooooorrrrrrgggggrrr |||I hope they don't make Fallout 3 using the Morrowind/Obsidian engine. Could never play those games without suffering motion sickness. |||I'll believe it when I see it.

And it is the best RPG of all time.|||Quote:






View Post

Never played the first 2, though my mate kept telling me how good they were...




You're missing out.

Which reminds me, I need to reinstall both Fallout 1 and 2 (in WINE) and play through them again. X-Com too...

EDIT - Odd, the first time I clicked the link I got a 3rd pic, with an aircraft carrier run aground. Couldn't get back to it though.|||Quote:






View Post

You're missing out.

Which reminds me, I need to reinstall both Fallout 1 and 2 (in WINE) and play through them again. X-Com too...

EDIT - Odd, the first time I clicked the link I got a 3rd pic, with an aircraft carrier run aground. Couldn't get back to it though.




the trailer will be up in 16 days on that same link|||Quote:






View Post

the trailer will be up in 16 days on that same link




{Slobber, slobber, drool, drip}

Just died in the temple of trials! |||I loved Fallout 1 and 2 - it may be a little late to experience the originals now if you haven't already as the graphics aren't as good as modern games (unless you like retro of course ) - but they were great games!

Great atmosphere around a post-nuclear America with mutants, giant rats, rad scorpions, zombies, big ogres with missile launchers in decrepid military bases, - these are all the things that get me excited

And any game where I get to choose the Bloody Mess* trait for my character gets a thumbs up in my book



*(It meant all deaths near you were twice as violent/extra gore, including your own death too)

No comments:

Post a Comment